Re: [jwt-dev] JWT Wiki cleared

Thanks Florian, as we said, this is very good !

Feedback : at some point JWT_Architecture would have to be enriched and put back in the Developer doc section.

Regards,
Marc

Florian Lautenbacher a écrit :
Hi all,
since our wiki start page [1] was quite confusing for newcomers, I now cleaned it a little bit. It does now only consist of five sections: a short overview, an installation and usage description part, developer docu, contributor docu and additional resources. In the last section (resources) I put links to all other things that were on the main wiki page before such as architecture, brainstorming, release engineering things, etc. I guess this will make it much easier for newbies (and for us, too!) to find the information they are searching for! Best regards, Florian [1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Java_Workflow_Tooling_Project