[jwt-dev] Wiki for JWT changed location!

Hi all,

there has been a change of the location of our Wiki entry site. It is in the future not available anymore from the old link [1], but from [2]. This results from inconsistent naming of our project from the beginning on:

We always say JWT and that's fine, but does it stand for Java Workflow Toolbox or Java Workflow Tooling?

In the last release slides I had Toolbox, for the upcoming release slides I made Tooling. Our project summary [3] says Tooling, but the first wiki site was named Toolbox. On the website we say Tooling and also the proposal was Tooling [4], but the mailing list was created for Toolbox [4]. So all in all it was a little bit confusing...

Of course there's no big difference between these two words, but for the future we should try and make it coherent!

In order to compensate that, I now changed the Wiki site ([1] now refers to [2]) and will also adapt all links from the website and other locations (as far as I know). So if you have your own bookmarks, please adapt them, too.

Best regards,

Florian

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Java_Workflow_Toolbox_Project
[2] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Java_Workflow_Tooling_Project