[jwt-dev] Release 0.5.0 review slides

Hi all,

please find attached the first version of our release review slides. On some slides I still need your input. As soon as the slides are finished I can send them to EMO and we'll receive a release date.
As you can see for these slides I also need the CQ numbers of the contribution questionaires that have been approved. So could you please send me a short note as soon as you received an approval for your CQ?

Thanks and best regards,

Florian

 Dipl.-Inf. Florian Lautenbacher

 Programming Distributed Systems Lab