Von: jwt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jwt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im
Auftrag von Marc Dutoo
Gesendet: 19 May 2008 16:55
An: Java Workflow Toolbox
Betreff: [jwt-dev] JWT metamodel extension spec

Hi all

I've written about JWT metamodel extension specifications at the bottom of
http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php?title=JWT_Metamodel , mainly on
   * "goals" : summarize all JWT members' goal for such extensions.
Obviously everyone's welcome for giving some feedback !
   * "design" : summarize my latest tries at hacking the JWT WE metamodel
and writing sample extensions. I've still to upload the actual stuff as a
bugzilla.

To make it short, for now what I like is an "aspects" relation on
ModelElement (or at least Action) to an "Aspect" dynamic interface, and
dynamic EMF extensions. I've also tried simple properties.

Feedback welcome !

Regards,
Marc