[jwt-dev] JWT metamodel extension spec

Hi all

I've written about JWT metamodel extension specifications at the bottom of http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php?title=JWT_Metamodel , mainly on * "goals" : summarize all JWT members' goal for such extensions. Obviously everyone's welcome for giving some feedback ! * "design" : summarize my latest tries at hacking the JWT WE metamodel and writing sample extensions. I've still to upload the actual stuff as a bugzilla.

To make it short, for now what I like is an "aspects" relation on ModelElement (or at least Action) to an "Aspect" dynamic interface, and dynamic EMF extensions. I've also tried simple properties.

Feedback welcome !

Regards,
Marc

Back to the top