Von: Marc Dutoo [mailto:marc.dutoo@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Gesendet: 19 May 2008 17:03
An: 'Florian Lautenbacher'; csaad@xxxxxxx
Betreff: Re: JWT metamodel extension spec

Hi Christian, Florian

I'd like to know
   * how to make visible dynamic and static additions to the
WEMetaModel.ecore in the Outline and in the property view. I've found the
Outline class, I've generated the model and edit and it works well including
saving, but nothing is displayed...
   * Chris, how what I say pans out with your ideas about JWT metamodel .

Regards,
Marc

Marc Dutoo a écrit :
> Hi all
>
> I've written about JWT metamodel extension specifications at the
> bottom of http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php?title=JWT_Metamodel ,
> mainly on
>   * "goals" : summarize all JWT members' goal for such extensions.
> Obviously everyone's welcome for giving some feedback !
>   * "design" : summarize my latest tries at hacking the JWT WE
> metamodel and writing sample extensions. I've still to upload the
> actual stuff as a bugzilla.
>
> To make it short, for now what I like is an "aspects" relation on
> ModelElement (or at least Action) to an "Aspect" dynamic interface,
> and dynamic EMF extensions. I've also tried simple properties.
>
> Feedback welcome !
>
> Regards,
> Marc

Back to the top