[jubula-rc-dev] Ask about some functional UI we cannot test

Hi Jubula Team,

Currently we're developing an application with lots of UI parts. And Jubula testing tool is our first choice from the beginning, it gives us great help to test the UI.

However, there are still some cases that we did not find the way to test:

    1. We still not be able to interact with the Open/Save dialog.

    2. In our app, there is a content editor (let say it is the same with the editor of eclipse IDE). In this editor, we put in some text fields. Then we do not know how to reach this text fields with Jubula.

    3. One of our main UI part is the table tree. We cannot get the properties of the table tree's columns (title, width, existence, ...), and neither the columns resizing (this case we can work around by DnD the column separator).

Looking forward to hearing from you soon. This will be a great help for us.

Thanks and best regards
Have a nice day
Tam Thai

Back to the top