Re: [jubula-rc-dev] Ask about some functional UI we cannot test

Hi,

Thanks for your interest in working with Jubula!

Here's some points about your questions:
1. I assume that the application you are testing is RCP. If so, then this FAQ will help you:
http://testing.bredex.de/faqs/can-guidancer-jubula-test-native-dialogs.html

2. Here you probably have a few options:
a) work with the key combinations / key input like for the native dialog
b) write an extension for Jubula to recognize the components (there are examples documented in the Extension Manual and in our repository)
c) have the Jubula team write an extension for you
d) put an enhancement in and see what the community response / patches / interest is in implementing it

3. There are some enhancements open for various points with tree tables in SWT - if you can explain what your use cases are, and what you need, then feel free to enter enhancements. Otherwise, the same points b) c) and d) from question 2 are also valid here.

For more general information, you might want to look at the testing resources portal:
http://testing.bredex.de/startpage.html

There's also information on support, sponsored development etc on our overview page:
http://testing.bredex.de/overview-products-services.html

Hope that helps!
Best regards,
Alex