[jnosql-dev] Announcing Eclipse JNoSQL Version 1.0.1 - Bug Fixes, Enhanced Quarkus Integration, and Updated Database Drivers

We are thrilled to announce the release of Eclipse JNoSQL version 1.0.1! This new version brings significant improvements, bug fixes, and enhanced integration with Quarkus, improving your experience. The database drivers have also been updated to ensure optimal performance and compatibility.

Release Notes:

You can find detailed release notes for Eclipse JNoSQL version 1.0.1 and the updated database drivers in the following links:

Bug Fixes and Enhancements:

In this release, we have focused on addressing reported bugs and improving the overall stability and reliability of Eclipse JNoSQL. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience and are grateful for your valuable feedback.

Enhanced Quarkus Integration:

With version 1.0.1, we have put extra effort into refining the integration with Quarkus, making it easier for developers to leverage the power of both frameworks. It will enable you to build robust and scalable applications with ease.

Upgraded Database Drivers:

Our team has diligently updated the database drivers to ensure you can use your chosen technologies’ latest features, optimizations, and security enhancements.

What’s Coming Next:

Looking ahead, we are excited to share that we are actively working on two major features for the upcoming milestone:

  1. Custom repositories: We are introducing custom repositories to enhance data access patterns and provide more flexibility in managing your data.
  2. Integration with CDI Lite (or any solution that avoids reflection): We understand the importance of performance and have taken steps to optimize the integration with CDI Lite or alternative reflection-avoiding solutions.

Stay tuned for more information and updates on these exciting developments.

Get Involved:

We encourage all users to explore Eclipse JNoSQL further and actively participate in discussions, share feedback, report issues, or contribute to the project. Your contributions are invaluable to the success and growth of the Eclipse JNoSQL community.

Learn more about our upcoming milestones and roadmap by visiting the following link:
Upcoming Milestone

--

Thanks a lot,

Twitter | Linkedin | Youtube