[jnosql-dev] Eclipse JNoSQL Version 1.0.2 Release Announcement

We are thrilled to announce the release of Eclipse JNoSQL version 1.0.2! In this release, we have addressed several bugs and enhanced the documentation, as we always strive to do. However, the highlight of this version is the inclusion of Eclipse JNoSQL Lite.

Eclipse JNoSQL Lite

Eclipse JNoSQL Lite is a new flavor option that provides an exciting alternative to the traditional JNoSQL framework. With JNoSQL Lite, you can avoid reflection and read Java metadata annotations through the Java Annotation processor. This approach makes JNoSQL Lite more compatible with CDI Lite and results in better warmup performance in your Application.

By default, you can still use CDI and explore all the benefits of the CDI full platform. However, you can explore this Lite version to focus on CDI Lite and minimize reflection usage. The main difference is that annotated metadata will be generated during build time instead of runtime.

Please note that there are some limitations in JNoSQL Lite:

  • Template specializations and Repositories are available in this Lite version, but there may be some differences in behavior compared to the runtime performance.
  • Some advanced features that rely heavily on runtime reflection may not be fully compatible with JNoSQL Lite.

You can check this link for more information about these limitations and how to work with JNoSQL Lite effectively.

Release Details

You can find more information about this release and access the source code on GitHub:

Thank you for your continued support and contributions to Eclipse JNoSQL. We hope you find this release valuable for your projects. If you have any questions or feedback, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

--

Thanks a lot,

Twitter | Linkedin | Youtube

Back to the top