[jnosql-dev] Fwd: Please schedule release review Eclipse JNoSQL 1.0.1

On Fri, Jul 14, 2023, 5:17 AM Eclipse Management Office EMO <emo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Otavio.

AFAICT, Eclipse JNoSQL had a successful release review in June 2023.

Following a successful review, an Eclipse project can release as many times as necessary for an entire year. You are not required to contact the EMO or the PMC. Just push out your release.

Please ensure that all new third party content that you add in a release needs to be vetted via the IP Due Diligence process. I took a quick look and it appears that all of the third party content pulled in by the build in the default branch in the JNoSQL repository is properly accounted for. That is, AFAICT, you're good to go.

Note that a release review is required for every release of a specification project (e.g., Jakarta NoSQL).

Wayne