Re: [jnosql-dev] JNoSQL and Jakarta EE

On Mon, Sep 24, 2018 at 3:22 PM Oliver Gierke <ogierke@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all,

congrats on the post, Otávio.

I'm wondering who actually decided to publish that decision as a fact?
    The Jakarta WG
Did I miss any decision from the JakartaEE working group?
   Please, check the thread "Move Eclipse JNoSQL forward as a JSR" I put the meeting backlog there from Jakarta EC such as the David Blevins doc from the package definition that uses the Eclipse JNoSQL itself, Mike  Milinkovich decision to move forward with new proposals.
I also explained on the JCP-EC meetings about the decision to wait for the Jakarta EE process.

Am I the only one that thinks it's weird, that a vendor blog goes ahead and publishes that those decisions were made without a formal decision by the JakartaEE WG?

   Yes, to be honest, I did not think about it when I wrote. Usually, I write an article from Dzone, JaxCenter or any platform then request to append it as "Community news" in the Eclipse Foundation section. I'll push this feedback.

Could be solely my mistake in missing that, but if it really has been decided by the WG, then there's probably public record of that you could link to?
But yes, we need to improve it to become even more transparent.
Cheers,
Ollie