Re: [jnosql-dev] JNoSQL and Jakarta EE

Hi all,

congrats on the post, Otávio. I'm wondering who actually decided to publish that decision as a fact? Did I miss any decision from the JakartaEE working group? Am I the only one that thinks it's weird, that a vendor blog goes ahead and publishes that those decisions were made without a formal decision by the JakartaEE WG?

Could be solely my mistake in missing that, but if it really has been decided by the WG, then there's probably public record of that you could link to?

Cheers,
Ollie