[jnosql-dev] Move Eclipse JNoSQL forward as a JSR

Everyone knows the new process to add new specifications in JakartaEE is not defined and without a date to be defined. We are working on the Eclipse JNoSQL to start the TCK and to support modules to be compliant with Java 9 and above. Therefore, at this moment the project needs either a process like the TCK and also the package definition. As the JakartaEE process is still not ready and JCP is still alive and mature, I would like to move the project forward and submit the JSR. This will allow us to have the "javax.nosql" package just like all the existing specs that I believe won't change the package in JakartaEE.
I would like to study that this weekend.

Thoughts?

--
Otávio Gonçalves de Santana

Back to the top