[jgit-dev] Getting the difference between two related repositories

Hi,

I want to implement the following functionality:
I have two git repositories (A and B). B is the clone of A. After cloning, some new changesets were committed to B. Now I want to find out the last common changeset of the two repositories. For example:

A: a--b--c--e--f

B:        d--g

In this case the last common changeset is c, d and g was committed to B. Is there an easy way of gathering this information with JGit?

Thanks in advance,
Ákos Tajti

Back to the top