jgit-dev Archive (Date View)
[First Page]    [Prev Page][Next Page]    [Last Page]
July 08, 10
10:25 RE: [jgit-dev] DirCacheEntry.mightBeRacilyClean correct? Lay, Stefan
07:28 [jgit-dev] JGit: Missing support for submodules Kinzler, Mathias
07:00 Re: [jgit-dev] Inspect the index with JGit Matthias Sohn
05:28 [jgit-dev] What does WorkDirCheckout.hasParentBlob() mean? Christian Halstrick
05:06 [jgit-dev] Inspect the index with JGit Christian Halstrick
July 07, 10
11:29 Re: [jgit-dev] Re: synchronize patches Shawn O. Pearce
11:20 Re: [jgit-dev] Re: synchronize patches Chris Aniszczyk
11:10 Re: [jgit-dev] DirCacheEntry.mightBeRacilyClean correct? Shawn O. Pearce
06:40 Re: [jgit-dev] Maven Repositories Matthias Sohn
05:31 [jgit-dev] Re: synchronize patches Matthias Sohn
05:11 [jgit-dev] DirCacheEntry.mightBeRacilyClean correct? Lay, Stefan
July 06, 10
20:05 Re: [jgit-dev] Maven Repositories Alin Dreghiciu
19:57 Re: [jgit-dev] Maven Repositories Alin Dreghiciu
19:54 [jgit-dev] heads up - delta encoding coming soon Shawn O. Pearce
19:51 [jgit-dev] Re: synchronize patches Dariusz Luksza
19:47 [jgit-dev] Re: synchronize patches Shawn O. Pearce
19:44 [jgit-dev] Re: synchronize patches Dariusz Luksza
19:28 Re: [jgit-dev] Handle multiple merge points when searching for common ancestor Dariusz Luksza
19:26 Re: [jgit-dev] Handle multiple merge points when searching for common ancestor Shawn O. Pearce
19:19 [jgit-dev] Re: synchronize patches Shawn O. Pearce
19:13 Re: [jgit-dev] Handle multiple merge points when searching for common ancestor Dariusz Luksza
19:11 [jgit-dev] Re: synchronize patches Matthias Sohn
19:07 Re: [jgit-dev] Maven Repositories Matthias Sohn
18:53 Re: [jgit-dev] Maven Repositories Shawn O. Pearce
18:44 Re: [jgit-dev] Maven Repositories Alin Dreghiciu
18:21 Re: [jgit-dev] Handle multiple merge points when searching for common ancestor Shawn O. Pearce
18:14 Re: [jgit-dev] Handle multiple merge points when searching for common ancestor Shawn O. Pearce
03:44 Re: [jgit-dev] Comparing two Tree/FileTreeEntry for getting theirs equality Christian Halstrick
03:16 Re: [jgit-dev] Handle multiple merge points when searching for common ancestor Christian Halstrick
July 05, 10
19:24 [jgit-dev] Comparing two Tree/FileTreeEntry for getting theirs equality Dariusz Luksza
18:48 [jgit-dev] Handle multiple merge points when searching for common ancestor Dariusz Luksza
14:25 Re: [jgit-dev] rename detection working Chris Aniszczyk
14:23 Re: [jgit-dev] rename detection working Shawn Pearce
05:17 Re: [jgit-dev] rename detection working Matthias Sohn
July 04, 10
03:40 Re: [jgit-dev] rename detection working Robin Rosenberg
July 03, 10
21:23 [jgit-dev] rename detection working Shawn O. Pearce
July 02, 10
17:49 Re: [jgit-dev] RFC: Resolving conflicts using DirCacheEditor Shawn O. Pearce
14:43 Re: [jgit-dev] JGit's license starts in the middle of the sentence - should this be fixed? Shawn O. Pearce
14:09 [jgit-dev] Re: large object support patches Shawn Pearce
11:44 Re: [jgit-dev] JGit's license starts in the middle of the sentence - should this be fixed? Mykola Nikishov
11:16 Re: [jgit-dev] JGit's license starts in the middle of the sentence - should this be fixed? Matthias Sohn
11:01 Re: [jgit-dev] large object support patches Matthias Sohn
07:37 [jgit-dev] JGit's license starts in the middle of the sentence - should this be fixed? Mykola Nikishov
07:32 [jgit-dev] RFC: Resolving conflicts using DirCacheEditor Lay, Stefan
05:34 [jgit-dev] large object support patches Shawn Pearce
July 01, 10
16:11 Re: [jgit-dev] Maven Repositories Alex Blewitt
15:15 Re: [jgit-dev] Maven Repositories Shawn O. Pearce
15:09 Re: [jgit-dev] Maven Repositories Jason van Zyl
14:14 Re: [jgit-dev] Maven Repositories Shawn O. Pearce
09:59 Re: [jgit-dev] Maven Repositories Jason van Zyl
09:49 Re: [jgit-dev] Maven Repositories Chris Aniszczyk
08:55 [jgit-dev] Maven Repositories Jason van Zyl
June 30, 10
19:38 Re: [jgit-dev] Refactoring Repository work Shawn O. Pearce
17:18 [jgit-dev] [ANNOUNCE] GitTogether '10 (Developer/User Summit Oct 25-27) Shawn O. Pearce
08:46 Re: [jgit-dev] Request to add 0.9 M* target milestones Matthias Sohn
June 29, 10
11:26 [jgit-dev] Request to add 0.9 M* target milestones Chris Aniszczyk
June 28, 10
18:53 Re: [jgit-dev] Refactoring Repository work Matthias Sohn
12:41 Re: [jgit-dev] Refactoring Repository work Chris Aniszczyk
June 26, 10
22:03 [jgit-dev] Refactoring Repository work Shawn O. Pearce
June 21, 10
09:56 Re: [jgit-dev] Repository.mapCommit() during checkout Shawn Pearce
04:02 [jgit-dev] Repository.mapCommit() during checkout Dmitry Neverov
June 18, 10
17:59 [jgit-dev] Re: DirCacheEntry.IsUpdateNeeded() Shawn O. Pearce
17:30 [jgit-dev] DirCacheEntry.IsUpdateNeeded() Christian Halstrick
14:46 Re: [jgit-dev] 0.9.0 Schedule Matthias Sohn
13:37 [jgit-dev] 0.9.0 Schedule Chris Aniszczyk
04:41 Re: [jgit-dev] JGit without local filesystem Matthias Sohn
June 17, 10
23:41 Re: [jgit-dev] JGit without local filesystem Shawn Pearce
17:30 Fwd: [jgit-dev] JGit without local filesystem Christian Halstrick
17:19 Re: [jgit-dev] JGit without local filesystem Robin Rosenberg
09:29 Re: [jgit-dev] JGit without local filesystem Matthias Sohn
08:25 Re: [jgit-dev] JGit without local filesystem Chris Aniszczyk
05:47 Re: [jgit-dev] JGit without local filesystem Matthias Sohn
05:12 Re: [jgit-dev] JGit without local filesystem Alex Blewitt
03:08 Re: [jgit-dev] JGit without local filesystem Shawn Pearce
02:56 Re: [jgit-dev] JGit without local filesystem Matthias Sohn
01:34 [jgit-dev] JGit without local filesystem Shawn Pearce
June 16, 10
20:22 Re: [jgit-dev] [PATCH] Enable serialization for use of Jgit in Hudson's git plugin Andrew Bayer
19:53 Re: [jgit-dev] [PATCH] Enable serialization for use of Jgit in Hudson's git plugin Shawn O. Pearce
19:47 Re: [jgit-dev] [PATCH] Enable serialization for use of Jgit in Hudson's git plugin Matthias Sohn
18:56 [jgit-dev] [PATCH] Enable serialization for use of Jgit in Hudson's git plugin Andrew Bayer
June 15, 10
11:27 Re: [jgit-dev] How to update index and working-tree? Shawn O. Pearce
June 14, 10
15:10 [jgit-dev] EGit and JGit 0.8.4 Released Chris Aniszczyk
June 11, 10
07:40 Re: [egit-dev] Re: [jgit-dev] EGit Build broken Matthias Sohn
05:45 Re: [egit-dev] Re: [jgit-dev] EGit Build broken Robin Rosenberg
June 08, 10
19:56 Re: [jgit-dev] How to update index and working-tree? Christian Halstrick
12:30 RE: [jgit-dev] EGit Build broken Baumgart, Jens
11:42 Re: [jgit-dev] EGit Build broken Shawn O. Pearce
11:41 Re: [jgit-dev] EGit Build broken Chris Aniszczyk
11:37 Re: [jgit-dev] EGit Build broken Shawn O. Pearce
11:31 Re: [jgit-dev] EGit Build broken Matthias Sohn
11:05 [jgit-dev] EGit Build broken Baumgart, Jens
10:48 Re: [egit-dev] Re: [jgit-dev] Spinning 0.8.3 Shawn O. Pearce
00:24 Re: [egit-dev] Re: [jgit-dev] Spinning 0.8.3 Chris Aniszczyk
June 07, 10
20:45 Re: [egit-dev] Re: [jgit-dev] Spinning 0.8.3 Matthias Sohn
20:33 Re: [egit-dev] Re: [jgit-dev] Spinning 0.8.3 Matthias Sohn
20:28 Re: [egit-dev] Re: [jgit-dev] Spinning 0.8.3 Chris Aniszczyk
20:28 Re: [egit-dev] Re: [jgit-dev] Spinning 0.8.3 Matthias Sohn
20:26 Re: [egit-dev] Re: [jgit-dev] Spinning 0.8.3 Matthias Sohn
20:17 Re: [egit-dev] Re: [jgit-dev] Spinning 0.8.3 Chris Aniszczyk
20:10 Re: [egit-dev] Re: [jgit-dev] Spinning 0.8.3 Shawn O. Pearce

Mail converted by MHonArc 2.6.10