Re: [jetty-users] Server-side WebSocket frame ordering

I'm specifically interested in processing messages in incoming order. There are several reasons I can think of to do with managing state associated with the socket, e.g. in my protocol you send an authentication message, which doesn't require a response, followed by request that relies on said authentication.

On Thu, 11 Jan 2018 at 00:03 Simone Bordet <sbordet@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

On Thu, Jan 11, 2018 at 12:48 AM, coudy <m@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> As such it doesn't look like per-socket (per-session) threading is
> configurable.

I'm interested in knowing why would that be desirable for you ?

--
Simone Bordet
----