[jetty-users] Server-side WebSocket frame ordering

I'm trying to process WS frames in incoming order per socket and am a bit
stuck.

My `@OnWebSocketMessage` handler gets dispatched on various threads out of
the Jetty server thread pool, which seems to be used for all manner of
things, so I can't simply configure that to have one thread.

As such it doesn't look like per-socket (per-session) threading is
configurable. Since messaging ordering in WS is obviously derived from TCP's
the lack of configurability is extremely surprising. I hope I'm just missing
something.

Many thanks for any pointers.

--
Sent from: http://jetty.4.x6.nabble.com/Jetty-User-f3247280.html