[jetty-users] RESTEasy JAX-RS Client integration

Hello Jetty friends,

as part of my ongoing mission to remove Apache HttpClient from our stack entirely, I'm trying to contribute a jetty-client binding for resteasy-client:

https://github.com/resteasy/Resteasy/pull/1380

If anybody on this list has comments / would like to review the PR / would actually use this as well, stop on by the PR or let me know by email!  I've done some minor testing and basic functionality seems to work OK.