Re: [jetty-users] Jetty 9 logging question

John,

we need some more info to really help you out.  Firstly, exactly which version of jetty 9?  There are some significant differences between 9.2.x, 9.3.x and 9.4.x in logging.

But if I had to guess, I'd say that you are running 9.4 and have the console-capture module enabled... or 9.3 with the logging module enabled.  Either will capture both stderr and stdout.

Can you list your configuration and modules with:

cd $JETTY_BASE
java -jar $JETTY_HOME/start.jar --list-config --list-modules

and we can yell you more about what to do.  It will either be to disable a module or to replace an etc. file, but we need more info.

cheers