Re: [jetty-users] Jetty 9 logging question

On 01/02/2017 07:18, Greg Wilkins wrote:
John,

we need some more info to really help you out.  Firstly, exactly which
version of jetty 9?  There are some significant differences between
9.2.x, 9.3.x and 9.4.x in logging.

But if I had to guess, I'd say that you are running 9.4 and have the
console-capture module enabled... or 9.3 with the logging module
enabled.  Either will capture both stderr and stdout.

I'm using the latest 9.4. I've tried console-capture, but as you say, it captures both stderr and stdout, which is NOT what I want... I want to capture stderr ONLY, as I do with my current 8.1.4 setup.
--
John English

Back to the top