Re: [jetty-users] "early EOF" warning when https call from old application in 9.2.9.v2015022er

Hi,

On Tue, Jan 31, 2017 at 6:08 PM, David Persson <perssond9@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> It isn't clear to me where to enable javax.net.debug=all.

On the server that closes the connection, and on the client that
receives the connection closed.

> The server jetty9 does not have slf4jlog or javautillog defined, the level
> is at debug when I open prunmgr//ES//nameofservice, the stack trace from
> this server log is in the first email.
>
> I don't even know whether "GET//domain:443/geoserver/rest" means an http
> prefix or an https prefix but I suppose http since our Jetty9 says
> connection reset to those.

As I said, this is very unlikely.
The issue is probably something different.

> Will probably need to hire external help here but thanks for your time.

You can hire us :)
https://webtide.com/

--
Simone Bordet