Re: [jetty-users] jetty horizontal scalability

Then i would spawn up say 20 serveres and put haproxy in front or some other loadbalancer.

If you could tell us some more about these webservices that might help us to understand the problem.

On Tue, Jul 28, 2015, 11:03 Bryan Fok <bryanevil@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Yes, I mean using multiple servers to achieve , for example, web service load balancing, and without any master - slave relationship? (horizontal scaling)

Bryan

From: idar.borlaug@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2015 08:09:59 +0000
To: jetty-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [jetty-users] jetty horizontal scalability

What do you mean by horizontal scaling? Do you want multiple servers running jetty?

On Tue, Jul 28, 2015 at 3:36 AM Bryan Fok <bryanevil@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi jetty users and experts

I am writing a web service with embedded jetty. I also want to use this example to test jetty horizontal scalability, but I don't know how to do that, and have no similar experience on horizontal scale development/administration. I couldn't find an example of jetty horizontal scaling either. Could I get some help some guide or direction please?

Cheers
Bryan
Idar Borlaug