[jetty-users] IE11 shows only "invalid_preface" when HTTP2 is enabled

hi,
I am experimenting with Jetty 9.3.0 and HTTP2 which I have enabled as follows:

--lib=lib/http2/*.jar
--lib=lib/jetty-alpn-client-${jetty.version}.jar
--lib=lib/jetty-alpn-server-${jetty.version}.jar

etc/jetty-http2.xml
etc/jetty-alpn.xml

It all works fine on Chrome (and thanks to a handy plugin I can see that Chrome is actually using HTTP2) but on IE11 the page doesn't render at all and all I get is "invalid_preface" on a white page.

I am probably doing something glamorously wrong - any tips much appreciated.

thanks,
Michele

Back to the top