Re: [jetty-users] jetty horizontal scalability

Yes, I mean using multiple servers to achieve , for example, web service load balancing, and without any master - slave relationship? (horizontal scaling)

Bryan

From: idar.borlaug@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2015 08:09:59 +0000
To: jetty-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [jetty-users] jetty horizontal scalability

What do you mean by horizontal scaling? Do you want multiple servers running jetty?

On Tue, Jul 28, 2015 at 3:36 AM Bryan Fok <bryanevil@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi jetty users and experts

I am writing a web service with embedded jetty. I also want to use this example to test jetty horizontal scalability, but I don't know how to do that, and have no similar experience on horizontal scale development/administration. I couldn't find an example of jetty horizontal scaling either. Could I get some help some guide or direction please?

Cheers
Bryan
Idar Borlaug