Re: [jetty-users] PrintWriter sets with error flag on redirection

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

Our post was regarding a problem (strongly suspected to be in Jetty) which
we could clearly reproduce in the test application we included in the first
post. The text that we included in the Subject of the post was related to
some observation we made deep inside the code while trying to trace the
problem and that subject text could have been misleading. We apologize for
not stating the problem clearly.

As suggested by you in your last reply, we tried using the latest jsp
jars(2.2.5); it is not making any difference and the test application shows
the same behavior as indicated below:

    Chrome and  Firefox browsers : Consistently incorrect result
    IE and Safari: Inconsistent; sometimes behaves correctly
    Opera: Consistently works correctly

We again checked the test application as well as our application with Tomcat
7 and both work consistently correctly with all the five browsers.

Our stakes in the project with Jetty is quite high and we will appreciate if
you could find a fix or a work around till the time a fix is found.

Thanks.
Srinivasa.