Re: [jetty-users] PrintWriter sets with error flag on redirection

Sorry this has caused as much of a problem as it apparently has...but
your initial message really doesn't give any indication that is a
jetty problem at all which is probably why it wasn't picked up by a
dev.

Now, your second one mentions this happening on jetty but not tomcat
which indicates there is either a container specific issue or a jsp
issue, and when jsp is involved its generally the culprit on this sort
of thing.  We have been using the jsp version that glassfish (or
someone over there at least) produces so its possible that this has
been identified and resolved by now.

this is a link to their bug tracker: http://java.net/jira/browse/JSP

looking through the maven repo at their artifacts it seems they might
have changes groupId's again as I see new jsp jars here:
http://central.maven.org/maven2/org/glassfish/web/javax.servlet.jsp/2.2.5/

assuming they are just updated versions of the ones we use you can
likely just drop those into the distribution or update your pom.xml if
your using them that way to see if that addresses your issue.

otherwise let us know, the jsp wiz has been away on vacation but is
due back next week I believe.

cheers,
jesse

--