[jetty-users] Custom Policy per WebApp

Good afternoon.

I am trying to follow the guide here: http://wiki.eclipse.org/Jetty/Tutorial/Jetty/Tutorial/Jetty-Policy

What i am trying to do is to have webapps access to files within their own webapp deployment folder. I do not wish them to be able to do anything (including listing directories) outside of their own webapp folder.

I am not sure however where to go from the documentation. It kinda stops short of an example that is useful.

For example, what name should i give the policy file that it talks about creating? I assume the same name as the context file i create. Or do i have to reference it somehow from inside the context file for the webapp.

Any guidance greatly received.

thank you

Back to the top