[jetty-users] jars for Websocket client

Hi guys.

I’m trying to make use of the Jetty Websocket client in an Android project.  It works fine with the jetty-all jar, however I’d like to only use the minimum jars required.  In theory, the jetty-websocket jar is an aggregate that should include all needed classes, right?  In 7.5.4.v20111024 I found that jetty-util is also required, but I’m still getting an exception due to a missing component I haven’t yet identified.

So *should* the websocket jar be an aggregate for the client?  Also, if anyone already happens to know what jars are required, I’ll take the saved 10 minutes of trial and error. :-)

Thanks.

Jeremy

Back to the top