Re: [jetty-users] Persistent connections with Opera

Hi,
No, there is no proxies or other kind of intermediaries. The browser
connects directly to Jetty.
I made a servlet filter that adds "Connection: keep-alive" in the
response headers (after some debugging I saw that it already exists in
the response header) but that entry never shows up in any browser. I
did some code digging in the Jetty sources but I did not find where
that entry is removed.