[jetty-users] Persistent connections with Opera

Hi to all,

I have a problem with Jetty and Opera browser. The problem is that the
browser always creates new HTTP connections instead of using a
persistent one.
For all other browsers (Firefox, Chrome, IE) there is no problem when
they establish a connection and then using the same one to transfer
more data over it but Opera creates new ones for every resource it
wants from the server.
I see these mostly with CometD but also when loading images and other resources.
I think it have something to do with that Jetty doesn't responds with
"Connection: keep-alive".
After some search I found this
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/JETTY-594 it explains that Jetty does
not send "Connection: keep-alive" in the response headers with HTTP
1.1.
Can somebody tell me how to enable the "Connection: keep-alive"
response on HTTP 1.1?

Mario Georgiev
Senior Web Developer

Trading 212