[jetty-users] Seeing the issue JETTY-283 in 6.1.23

Hi,

I am using Eclipse OSGI Equinox with the above versions, and observed the exact same issue as reported in that bug.

Looking at the source code, the patch recommended is already there in that build. However, I am still seeing this issue.

We are using the Jetty client extras AsyncProxyServlet to do a proxy to another server to render the browser IFrame request/responses.

Can anyone please help me with possible inputs/directions?

Thanks

Kuga

Back to the top