Re: [jetty-dev] Github Hosting of Jetty

Jesse McConnell ha scrito il 10/09/2014 alle 16:05:
[...]

Note: in order for your pull request to be accepted you would still
have to have an eclipse foundation cla in place and we would still
follow all required ip policies and procedures....but you would at
least have some pretty colored UI elements that explain some of these
things.

Thoughts? Feel free to reply to this thread or mail me directly if you
want to provide private feedback.

Hi

Though I haven't contributed to jetty, I just wanted to point out that github helps you a bit with CLAs: by putting a CONTRIBUTING file in repo's root, everyone opening a PR or an issue will be greeted with a banner

See this blog post: https://github.com/blog/1184-contributing-guidelines

Best regards and keep up the good work! Just deployed latest jetty9 in production ;)

Federico

Back to the top