Re: [jetty-dev] Custom Web-Protocol Server [Modified Request Methods]

Are you planning to use http 1.1 with an http extension method?  Or do you need a non-http 1.1 protocol?

The former is completely supported by standard servlets. cf webdav. As of servlet 2.5 you can even use servlet constraints and container managed security.  The latter, you would probably have to write your own server.

david jencks