Re: [jetty-dev] Custom Web-Protocol Server [Modified Request Methods]

Hi,
It is a HTTP/1.1 extension method.

I was able to solve it, by using extending AbstractHandler and
checking the requestMethod with baseRequest.getMethod().
Then, I made a customThreadPool for dispatching workers which actually
handled the requests with the backend-repository.

It was pretty easy actually. :). Jetty architecture is pretty cool.

Thank you very much for reply.
Venkatesh Nandakumar
Department of Electronics & Computer Engineering
Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee

On 2 May 2010 00:34, David Jencks <david_jencks@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Are you planning to use http 1.1 with an http extension method?  Or do you need a non-http 1.1 protocol?

Back to the top