[jdt-ui-dev] [Q] How to use the Packages view actions from another plugin?

Hi,

I have a view which copies to some extend the structure of the Packages view from the JDT plugin. I want to use the popup menu of the Packages view (with the same functionality), but I don't see a way to get it from my plugin. Even if I get the PackageExplorerPart instance for the perspective via getFromActivePerspective(), I don't see how I could get the tree for the view, or it's context menu.
Is there a way to do this?
TIA.

Regards,
Stefan