[jdt-ui-dev] Fix Pass #2

The bugs we are intending to fix during fix pass #2 are tagged with the
milestone "2.0 F3". The bugs marked with F3 priority 3 are time permitting
or are bugs that need more investigation before we can commit to them.

Just as a reminder from the Freeze/Test/Fix Plan:

         2nd Committer code check required, reporter verifies fix (where
 possible)

--erich

Back to the top