[jdt-ui-dev] Test cases for refactoring NPE

Hi

I tried to run the test cases for jdt.ui.tests.refactoring in the junit
plugin
for eclipse but I always get a NullPointerException in
at org.eclipse.jdt.testplugin.JavaProjectHelper.createJavaProject(line 49)
at org.eclipse.jdt.ui.tests.refactoring.SelectionAnalyzer.setUp(42)
at junit.extensions.TestSetup$1.protect(18)
at junit.extensions.TestSetup.run(23)

(the same with other refactoring test cases)

I used my usual workspace and added org.eclipse.jdt.ui.tests and
org.eclipse.jdt.ui.tests.refactoring from the CVS and
org.eclipse.jdt.debug.ui from import/plugins.

what do I do wrong ?

greets
 Jens Lukowski

Back to the top