Re: [jdt-ui-dev] Test cases for refactoring NPE

Jens,
these tests need to run inside an Eclipse workspace. To do so properly
we have additional JUnit support to run tests inside an Eclipse workspace.
We will make this plugin (org.eclipse.pde.junit) available as an optional
plugin
next week in the same way as we made org.eclipse.jdt.junit available.

--erich

                    "Jens Lukowski"
                    <jens.lukowski@gmx        To:     "Jdt-Ui-Dev@Eclipse. Org" <jdt-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
                    .de>                      cc:
                    Sent by:                  Subject:     [jdt-ui-dev] Test cases for refactoring NPE
                    jdt-ui-dev-admin@e
                    clipse.org

                    10.01.2002 20:05
                    Please respond to
                    jdt-ui-dev

Hi

I tried to run the test cases for jdt.ui.tests.refactoring in the junit
plugin
for eclipse but I always get a NullPointerException in
at org.eclipse.jdt.testplugin.JavaProjectHelper.createJavaProject(line 49)
at org.eclipse.jdt.ui.tests.refactoring.SelectionAnalyzer.setUp(42)
at junit.extensions.TestSetup$1.protect(18)
at junit.extensions.TestSetup.run(23)

(the same with other refactoring test cases)

I used my usual workspace and added org.eclipse.jdt.ui.tests and
org.eclipse.jdt.ui.tests.refactoring from the CVS and
org.eclipse.jdt.debug.ui from import/plugins.

what do I do wrong ?

greets
 Jens Lukowski