Re: [jdt-dev] Telling GitHub to rebuild, rebase, ...

Am 12.09.22 um 10:11 schrieb Christoph Läubrich:
So I can only assume that this "meta-question" was not a real question but more a "joke"

Actually, there *is* more to it than a joke (despite the smileys in my post). I might continue down the alley "I can only search for things which I expect to exist", but still that's not the real reason why I asked the meta question.

Let me pick out just three paragraphs from the very mail to which Christoph responded: