[jdt-dev] NoClassDefFoundError IExecutionEnvironmentAnalyzerDelegate when attemping to add plugin to contribute custom execution environments

So I discovered a bit more.  I checked out the org.eclipse.jdt.launching plugin by the tag for the existing plugin in my workspace: 20070510.

I went into the Runtime tab of the plugin.xml editor, and changed all packages to indicate 'visible to downstream plug-ins'.

This solved the NoClassDefFoundError.  Is this a bug with the plugin, or am I still missing something?

Thank you,

Kevin

Back to the top