Re: [jdt-dev] NoClassDefFoundError IExecutionEnvironmentAnalyzerDelegate when attemping to add plugin to contribute custom execution environments

This may have been a bug with an initial version of the plug-in, but if
you check our a release version (such as R3_3), this should be fine.

Darin Wright

"Kevin Ross" <kevin.ross@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: jdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
12/20/2007 04:55 PM
Please respond to
"Eclipse JDT general developers list." <jdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

jdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[jdt-dev] NoClassDefFoundError IExecutionEnvironmentAnalyzerDelegate when
attemping to add plugin to contribute custom execution  environments

So I discovered a bit more.  I checked out the org.eclipse.jdt.launching
plugin by the tag for the existing plugin in my workspace: 20070510.

I went into the Runtime tab of the plugin.xml editor, and changed all
packages to indicate 'visible to downstream plug-ins'.

This solved the NoClassDefFoundError.  Is this a bug with the plugin, or
am I still missing something?

Thank you,

jdt-dev mailing list
jdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx