RE: [jdt-dev] NoClassDefFoundError IExecutionEnvironmentAnalyzerDelegatewhen attemping to add plugin to contribute custom executionenvironments

Kevin, generally the jdt-dev mailing list is for use by the JDT team, ie, people working *on* JDT, rather than *with* JDT.  The eclipse.tools.jdt newsgroup is the right forum for questions like yours - it has a broader audience and is more easily searchable.

That said, wasn't the org.eclipse.jdt.launching.environments package already set 'visible'?  It looks to me like the manifest is already correct, ie, API packages are set visible and internal packages are restricted.

From: jdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Kevin Ross
Sent: Thursday, December 20, 2007 2:56 PM
To: jdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [jdt-dev] NoClassDefFoundError IExecutionEnvironmentAnalyzerDelegatewhen attemping to add plugin to contribute custom executionenvironments

So I discovered a bit more.  I checked out the org.eclipse.jdt.launching plugin by the tag for the existing plugin in my workspace: 20070510.

I went into the Runtime tab of the plugin.xml editor, and changed all packages to indicate 'visible to downstream plug-ins'.

This solved the NoClassDefFoundError.  Is this a bug with the plugin, or am I still missing something?

Thank you,

Kevin

Back to the top