Re: [jdt-debug-dev] Detecting compilation unit errors? (Bug 1729)

A compiler may produce a class file even when there are compilation errors. If an error is constrained to a method, a compiler can produce byte codes that throw a "compilation error" exception at runtime.

The way to find errors associated with a class file is to find the corresponding compliation unit, and query its "PROBLEM" markers.

Darin

Marco Qualizza <mqualizza@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: jdt-debug-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

12/12/2001 07:50 AM