[jdt-debug-dev] Releases to HEAD

I have released more changes to org.eclipse.jdt.ui and org.eclipse.jdt.debug.ui as we get better separation between
the Java UI and the Java Debug UI. (Bug 1681).

I have added a JDT Action Set.  This action set contributes Run to Line, Display and Inspect actions to the Debug menu.
These actions will no longer be found in the Edit menu.  The action will likely need to be turned on in workspaces where you have
existing Java and/or debug perspectives.

AddWatchpointAction --> ManageWatchpointAction
AddMethodEntryBreakpointAction --> ManageMethodEntryBreakpointAction
Both these actions are now object contributions (IField and IMethod respectively) for popup menus .

Thanks,
Darins

Back to the top