[jdt-core-dev] Please vote to elect the new JDT/Core lead.

JDT/Core committers: I forgot to call out explicitly for you to vote: Please do asap.
Here is an excerpt from  http://wiki.eclipse.org/Development_Resources/Changing_Leadership:

"The vote should run for a minimum of five generally-accepted business days, or until all
committers have voted. A vote that results in a minimum of three +1s, and no unresolved -1s
is considered successful"

Thanks!
Srikanth

Back to the top