Re: [jdt-core-dev] Please vote to elect the new JDT/Core lead.

+1

Thanks Srikanth, good luck Jay!
Stephan

On 12/11/2012 07:56 AM, Srikanth S Adayapalam wrote:
JDT/Core committers: I forgot to call out explicitly for you to vote:
Please do asap.
Here is an excerpt from
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Development_Resources/Changing_Leadership:

"The vote should run for a minimum of five generally-accepted business
days, or until all
committers have voted. A vote that results in a minimum of three +1s,
and no unresolved -1s
is considered successful"

Thanks!
Srikanth

Srikanth S Adayapalam/India/IBM wrote on 12/10/2012 01:57:54 PM:

 > From: Srikanth S Adayapalam/India/IBM
 > To: "Eclipse JDT Core developers list." <jdt-core-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
 > Date: 12/10/2012 01:57 PM
 > Subject: Change in JDT/Core leadership.
 >
 > Due to escalating demands on my personal time, I am going to have cut
back
 > on work hours and also free up myself from leadership
responsibilities, late