[jdt-core-dev] Daniel N Meredith/Almaden/IBM is out of the office.

I will be out of the office starting  03/25/2005 and will not return until
03/31/2005.

In my absence please contact the one of the following people depending on
the area of your question:
General Application Questions - Mike Ching
Search Service - Ferdy Nagy
Search Application - Ferdy Nagy
Taxonomy Frontend and Upload - Ferdy Nagy
Taxonomy Backend and WebSpace - Mike Harrison
General Architecture  - Ronald Barber
Snafu, Ranking or Achor Text - Joerg Meyer
Machine Translation - Badri Krishnamorthy

I am available via internal and external mail (non-IBM confidential
material only) at daniel.meredith@xxxxxxxxx, or IBM voice mail (408 927
2472).

Regards,
~dnm