[jdt-core-dev] Daniel N Meredith/Almaden/IBM is out of the office.

I will be out of the office starting 12/07/2004 and will not return until 01/03/2005.

In my absence please contact the one of the following people depending on the area of your question:
General BV Questions - Mike Ching
Search Service - Ferdy Nagy or Mahesh Varadarajan
Search Application - Ferdy Nagy
Taxonomy Frontend and Upload - Ferdy Nagy
Taxonomy Backend and WebSpace - Mahesh Varadarajan
Tethys Project - Tom Truong or Stephen Dill
Proof of Concept - Ronald Barber
Snafu, Ranking or Achor Text - Joerg Meyer
Machine Translation - Jan Pieper

I am available via external mail (non-IBM confidential material only) at daniel.meredith@xxxxxxxxx, or by cell phone at 650.799.5990.

Regards,
~dnm