Re: [jdt-core-dev] Stand-alone native build of Eclipse compiler

Hi,

I investigated a executable of the Eclipse batch compiler on win32. I could
build one if I generate first the .class files and then an executable. I
had trouble to generate directly an executable using .o files.
I finally got one, but I still need to provide resources and properties
files with the executable.

Is it possible to link all properties files and resources files into the
executable using gcj?

Thanks,

Olivier

Back to the top